Welcome

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2006
      Hello everyone and welcome. It is nice to see newcomers here taking up
      the baton and rolling right into a few topics i love. Authors I enjoy
      (fantasy): Tad Williams, J R.R. Tolkein, Melanie Rawn,Sean Russell,
      David Eddings, Anne McCaffrey, Joan D. Vinge, and many many more. I
      have also been exploring a few new horizons or rehashing old
      territory: I am attempting to read Terry Brooks Sword of Shanara
      series for the 3rd time...trying to choke past the LOTR parallels to
      get to the original areas of his work. I failed twice before but am
      having some progress this time. I also recently discovered that I like
      Anne Bishop ...I do also love Harry potter books when I need a lighter
      fare... I am also in the middle of one of our group's resident authors
      Unbinding the Stone by Marc Vun Kannon. We have quite a few published
      authors. I am an assistant moderator for Matt (Gauvaine). It has been
      a little slow this summer but fear not things will pick up. Sometimes
      we write, sometimes we read books together as a group. Just have a fun
      time.... Yvette