Re: [Fantasy Fiction Dungeon] Summer

  • Amanda
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 31 8:39 AM
      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, fantasybkauthor@... wrote:

      > Man! I have been busting tail reading other aspiring author's work
      and writing reviews.

      > When I read for myself and for relaxation I am delving into the
      second novel of a trilogy: Mage of Clouds;The Cloudmages #2 by S.L.
      Farrell.

      > Hope you all had a great 4th of July!!!
      >
      > Christina Smith Belcher
      > "Amirae's Moon Spirit" - Coming Soon!
      > ISBN# 1-4241-3829-9
      > www.freewebs.com/christinasmithbelcher/

      I hope to start reading the new Dragon Lance book that just came out
      soon. Dragons of the Dwarven Depths is what it's called, and it has my
      absolute favorite Dragon Lance characters. I also hope to read The
      Dark Elf Trilogy and Legacy of the Drow in the Forgotten Realms series.
      There's a lot more in qeue, but does anyone else have any good
      suggestions?