New Fantasy novel release (group members can get it free)

  • Christopher Schmitz
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25, 2006
      Hey members, I wanted to drop a message inviting you to check out my
      newly released fantasy novel.

      www.TheKakosRealm.com is the main site which has a downloadable
      version where you can read the first half of the

      book and check out many other points of interest. I will, however,
      give any group member here a free full-version

      download of the eBook, just email me with your personal email
      address and I will send you the link. I really want to

      utilize word of mouth advertising to increase my visibility. I would
      love any reviews or discussion that the list

      might help me with.

      Short description:
      The first book in a gripping new series. The Kakos Realm is an
      original fantasy setting that sets the stage for this

      supernatural epic. Angels, demons, werewolves, dwarves, elves, and
      men all collide in a realm more fallen than

      Earth. The betrayed warrior Rashnir is presented with a choice and
      the knowledge that within seven years, the entire

      realm will be destroyed. He joins with a new group of friends to
      lead the "heretics," believers who oppose the

      Luciferian church, on an exodus out from the path of destruction and
      in search of those others who believe.

      Long description:
      In the days of Mahalaleel, great grandson of Seth and ancestor to
      Noah, this twisted realm was created.

      Supernatural in nature, the basic laws that govern the very reality
      of existence have been perverted by the corrupt

      one who designed it. Mankind was drawn to this new creation where
      they supposed that they had freedom, but they were

      really shackling themselves with chains forged of impiety.
      In the Kakos Realm, a whole separate set of rules exists; it is a
      place of mythology and magic, governed by dark

      and evil powers. This realm has been cut off from its sister land,
      Earth, since the flood in ancient times, and

      demon over-lords have ruled it ever since.
      But time has run out, now, and in seven years this evil realm
      will be destroyed, regardless of the presence of

      the warrior Rashnir, or his "heretic" friends. But before they can
      embark on their exodus, they must survive the

      massed armies commanded by the dark prophet Absinthium and his
      deadly Acolytes who gain control of the mighty Dragon

      Impervious.
      This is a realm where Satan was given creative freedom; here,
      anything goes...

      Reviews:
      "...the book tells a powerful story in an original fantasy setting
      that works both as the beginning of an epic and

      as its own piece. We are left with both the resolution of the major
      issues raised here and with the anticipation of

      the next story...
      .Also of note are the descriptions of small-scale combat that
      appear throughout the book. From Rashnir's first

      and fateful fight with a superior officer in the mercenaries guilds
      to his one-on-one melee with the Dragon

      Impervious, the blow-by-blow descriptions capture the
      action..colorfully and dramatically. We are there in those

      fights, sometimes holding our breath, truly wondering who will
      prevail and at what cost.
      The descriptive gems that appear scattered through the pages are
      something that cannot easily be taught, and there

      are moments when the scenes are brought vividly to life through
      these... this could be a superior fantasy novel..."
      M.J. Young
      Author and Vauldron Games Designer

      "A very interesting fantasy book, fascinating, well written and
      intriguing. A must read for SF/F enthusiasts."
      Lyle Poster
      C.V.P. publishing agent

      Other:
      Title: The Kakos Realm: Grinden Proselyte
      Author: Christopher Schmitz.
      ISBN: 0978658027 EAN: 9780978658021
      Publisher: Christian Voice Publishing

      Sincerely;
      Christopher Schmitz.
    • Jeff Cherpeski
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 28, 2006
        I don't have the details, but got a little blurb about it on my news reader. More to come I am sure.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 28, 2006
          Ahearty congratulations to you, will check ut your site as soon as
          my move to illinois has completed and I have internet where I an
          consistently read again. Best Wishes, Yvette

          -- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Christopher Schmitz"

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 28, 2006
            Wow..so young. Is it me or hasa lot of good writers passed lately?
            Thanks for the update Jeff. Yvette

            --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Cherpeski