Re: [Fantasy Fiction Dungeon] Summer

  • karl barnes
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 7, 2006
      I'm in the middle of two books: Michael A. Stackpole's last book in his trilogy, The Dragoncrown War Cycle: The Last Crusade and Cormac McCarthy's Blood Meridian.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 7, 2006
        --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Matt" <gauvaine@...>
        wrote:

        > What's everyone reading this summer? Anything good?

        Not reading a single thing here, still out of work. Anyone have good
        suggestions to keep me occupied? Also I have a new photo on my Yahoo
        360. Check it out.
      • freedomstar_57
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 8, 2006
          --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Matt" <gauvaine@...> wrote:

          > What's everyone reading this summer? Anything good?

          Hi,

          Since I have the summer off, I'm reading a lot. I've read these books:

          WHEEL OF DREAMS by Salinda Tyson
          MOONLIGHT AND VINES by Charles de Lint
          HARROWING THE DRAGON by Patricia McKillip
          STORM FRONT by Jim Butcher
          SPIRIT FOX by Mickey Zucker Reichert and Jennifer Wingert.

          Hope this helps.

          Debbie
        • Amanda
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 31, 2006
            --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, fantasybkauthor@... wrote:

            > Man! I have been busting tail reading other aspiring author's work
            and writing reviews.

            > When I read for myself and for relaxation I am delving into the
            second novel of a trilogy: Mage of Clouds;The Cloudmages #2 by S.L.
            Farrell.

            > Hope you all had a great 4th of July!!!
            >
            > Christina Smith Belcher
            > "Amirae's Moon Spirit" - Coming Soon!
            > ISBN# 1-4241-3829-9
            > www.freewebs.com/christinasmithbelcher/

            I hope to start reading the new Dragon Lance book that just came out
            soon. Dragons of the Dwarven Depths is what it's called, and it has my
            absolute favorite Dragon Lance characters. I also hope to read The
            Dark Elf Trilogy and Legacy of the Drow in the Forgotten Realms series.
            There's a lot more in qeue, but does anyone else have any good
            suggestions?