Important!

  • Saje
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 10:41 AM
      I would ordinarily never send something like this around, but there may not be a more important subject at hand than this one at the moment.

      Our internet is in danger. This is no joke. The big telecom companies want to own the 'net and have the right to determine which sites get preferential treatment based on how much they're willing to pay for the privilege. If this goes through, we can say goodbye to the internet as we know it. Maybe not tomorrow or the next day, but it will virtually snuff out internet Entrepreneurship in the months and years to come. As authors, readers, and other interested parties, we all have a vested interest in keeping this from happening.

      An amendment has been added to the bill being considered right now to preserve net neutrality. It's VITAL that we let our representatives know how important this is to us.

      Even the actress Alyssa Milano has weighed in on this one...color me shocked.

      http://www.freepress.net/news/15144

      Please, if you value our freedom out here on the net, weigh in on this subject and let our leaders know that you like the web the way it is.

      Leave the web alone!

      Saje Williams
      Catch the ride!
      The Infinity Project