New Website to promote my book!!!

  • avalmistress@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2006
      Hey everyone.

      I am currently in the works of creating my website to promote my new book,
      soon to be published.

      Just wanted to invite you to take a look at the website and sign the
      guestbook.

      www.freewebs.com/christinasmithbelcher/

      I will let you know when the release date is. When it is released it will
      be available through amazon.com, barnesandnobles.com, and or
      publishamerica.com.

      Some of you will be receiving flyers annoucing the release date.

      love to you all!!!

      Christina Belcher