time travel story in progress

  • pigeonweather
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2006
      Hi, I'm new to this list. I couldn't resist this part of the group
      work, or join with others who write also?" I am in the midst (or mist)
      of writing a time travel story, and it feels like it could use some
      readers.

      It's not the kind of time travel story with special machines or famous
      people or events, or even going back and meeting your parents before
      they were born - I love all that stuff, but that's not what this one
      is. It's more of time travel as a mystery, as a dark art, and there's
      a small group of explorers trying to figure it all out.

      If anyone feels like checking it out, it's being written as a serial
      on a blog space; it begins at "time zero" and currently runs through
      "time eighteen" - each chapter is quite brief. Any and all feedback is
      welcome. Thanks for reading this far - you can find "time zero" here:

      http://timezoneserial.blogspot.com/2006/02/time-zero.html

      Thanks,
      Tom L