Re: [Fantasy Fiction Dungeon] ff: subject: ISOLATION

  • karl barnes
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2006
      Meditations and Thoughts:
      I've never thought that I could ever be this alone! I don't think that I've could ever dream it! But here I am...ALONE. Even the wind coming from the vent is silent..almost eerie.

      I haven't even thought about the lonliness, until last night. I was reading Dr. Maris' theroies on Practical Science and Magic. There was a passage dealing with lighting a candle by gentlily blowing on it and I laughed out loud and wanted to make a joke. Of course, there was no one to share in the joke.

      The walls seem starker now, than they did a few days(?) ago. You know, the walls do seem to creep up on you. This place IS getting more cramp.

      I was just thinking about Veronica. I remember , the last night(Ah! night.) that we spent together. No sex..as that would interfere with my meditation for this excercise. But just feeling her breath on my face felt like a brisk sea blast. It was so bracing and at the same time calming. Her eyes...I better stop.

      Just thinking about her makes me think about the outside....

      No. I think that I will write about what I learned about myself. I've learned that though I can do without people for the most part. There is something that I am missing. A sense self? Of society, whatever that is, really? Being cut off from both friend and foe, I feel that I am just a dream or maybe that the outside is a dream or both. I wonder, if there is a God(s) that maybe this is what he(they) feel?

      I also have discovered about myself that I really hate putting my thoughts down. Yeah, for those who know me, might scoff and say,"Yeah, right!". But after being alone with your own thoughts and just your thoughts, you come(at least I have) to the acknowledgement that your thoughts mean nothing without someone to share them with.

      Maybe that is why God(s) created us. He(They) had to share!

      Okay, I think that I've gone off into the Abyss. I'll write more tomorrow(?).

      Yours Truely,

      Marcus Albright-Bio-Magican Third Term

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 2006
        Very nice Marcus. I believe you were the one to recommend the
        subject, Good Job. Don't forget, I am saving our clubs writings in
        easy access files on the task bar of he club

        --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, karl barnes