Re: [Fantasy Fiction Dungeon] The Knight..Ive begun it and like it alot

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 10, 2006
      I agree with the short story snippet theory. I set it down and have
      not had a hankering to pick it back up.

      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, Matt Baker
      <gauvaine@...> wrote:

      > I thought you might. Eventually, i'll give my brief summary of
      what i thought about American Gods. As it stands, it read more like
      an On the Road with Shadow, with vignettes and snippets, more than a
      cohesive novel. That date backs to Gaiman's Sandman days writing
      comics, i think. Short stories with a bigger tableau.

      > Yvette <yvette_n_chad@...> wrote: I went ahead and began reading
      the knight. I like it...

      > Fantasy science fiction magazine Fantasy science
      fiction Science fiction movies Fantasy game Writing science
      fiction Science fiction

      Service.