Re: [Fantasy Fiction Dungeon] (unknown)

  • avalmistress@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
      I will wait for everybody else.

      I went ahead and bought "Feast for Crows" couldn't wait for the paperback.

      I have to find out what happens.

      Thanks Matt, lol :) you got me hooked on George R.R. Martin.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
        I want you all to post as much as you want. I will catch up in time.
        I also want to thank you for all the well wishes. My father is at
        peace now. I don't want to dwell. He loved this genre as much as I
        so I want to remember good times.

        I have read on. American Gods has been interesting. The funeral
        parlor with Ibis and Jaquel hit a little too close to home but I
        have gotten beyond and I am very intrigued. I will go back and read
        spoilers as I need to. Otherwise ...forward yon Knight
        --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Matt" <gauvaine@...>