Re: [Fantasy Fiction Dungeon] Ok..here's mine.

  • avalmistress@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2006
      I love that Yvette!!!

      So beautiful.......your details and descriptions are beautiful and graceful.

      Christina

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 21, 2006
        Christina,
        thank you, it makes me feel good to have someone say that. I don't
        write much but I have so much fun trying. I thought all the stories
        were fun and a great challenge. Flash fics are very fun but to have
        to extend your focus and build a larger set, you did a great job
        yourself. Y

        --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, avalmistress@a...

      • avalmistress@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 23, 2006
          :) thank you.......will miss you this week.
          I have been reading American Gods and over half way through it.

          can't wait for the group discussion.

          wrote:

          > I love that Yvette!!!
          >
          > So beautiful.......your details and descriptions are beautiful
          and graceful.

          > Christina

          Yahoo! Groups Links