Current deal

  • mouseymouseim
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2006
      Well, my copy of American Gods is on order. It seems with all our wet
      weather everyone is staying indoors and reading the book. It will
      take a week, so I have been told.

      We are now on our 26 consecutive day of rain here! My story is
      almost finished just need to put an ending on it. Unlike Dennis, I
      don't have a dog to eat mine! Hehehehehe

      Marcie
    • mouseymouseim
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2006
        --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "mouseymouseim"
        <mouseymouseim@y...> wrote:

        > Well, my copy of American Gods is on order. It seems with all our
        wet
        > weather everyone is staying indoors and reading the book. It will
        > take a week, so I have been told.
        >
        > We are now on our 26 consecutive day of rain here! My story is
        > almost finished just need to put an ending on it. Unlike Dennis, I
        > don't have a dog to eat mine! Hehehehehe
        >
        > Marcie

        Finally got my book, will start reading A.S.A.P.! LOL