FF here's mine.

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2005
      "One hundred and twenty six thousand"... "One hundred and twenty seven
      thousand"... Eyes wide, the desicated salty flesh of her eyeballs in
      fixed gaze evading the dangerously close slumber, which threatens to
      shatter all reason. "One hundred an"...ebony eddies enwrap her.
      Insidiously a distant murmur steals proximity, the decibel slowly
      rising. She could almost make it out;
      "nurse .....nurse! ...nurse!...nurse!...Nurse!!!!! I want my
      morphine!!!I must have my morphine!!!! Nobody cares!!! I'm dying!!!

      Lucy rolls overand sighs. It was 3:16 am. The neverending haunting
      overtures of the drug seeking patient....even find you in your
      sleep.......
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16, 2005
        Ha, personal experience on that one, Y. You're showing your nursing
        background. But good. Thought you had a zombie story going at first.
        Of course, after working a double shift on two different floors, and
        then being on call, you would feel like a zombie.

        --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Yvette"
        <yvette_n_chad@y...> wrote:

        > "One hundred and twenty six thousand"... "One hundred and twenty
        seven
        > thousand"... Eyes wide, the desicated salty flesh of her eyeballs
        in
        > fixed gaze evading the dangerously close slumber, which threatens to
        > shatter all reason. "One hundred an"...ebony eddies enwrap her.
        > Insidiously a distant murmur steals proximity, the decibel slowly
        > rising. She could almost make it out;
        > "nurse .....nurse! ...nurse!...nurse!...Nurse!!!!! I want my
        > morphine!!!I must have my morphine!!!! Nobody cares!!! I'm dying!!!
        >
        > Lucy rolls overand sighs. It was 3:16 am. The neverending haunting
        > overtures of the drug seeking patient....even find you in your
        > sleep.......

      • mouseymouseim
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 16, 2005
          Yvette, I like that one. Walking the halls listening to that.