Re: [Fantasy Fiction Dungeon] Ok....I've fallen flat on my face

  • Matt Baker
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2005
      Yeah, but you're our goofball. Besides, without Dennis here anymore, you can take up the mantle of resident crazy dwarf.

      Yvette <yvette_n_chad@...> wrote:I missed out on some of the more recent discussions , had to go home
      to WV for fam emergency. I 've missed reading the posts. I tried to
      stimulate a little discussion to no effect but I know we can do it! We
      were on such a roll. I just want you all to know that I appreciate
      you! OK,now I sound like a goofball.

      Fantasy science fiction magazine Fantasy science fiction Fantasy game Writing science fiction Science fiction Flash fiction

      "For better or worse, you have been marked."

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2005
        AS long as I don't have to go by "dirty" ;-)

        --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, Matt Baker
        <gauvaine@y...> wrote:

        > Yeah, but you're our goofball. Besides, without Dennis here
        anymore, you can take up the mantle of resident crazy dwarf.

        > Yvette <yvette_n_chad@y...> wrote:I missed out on some of the more
        recent discussions , had to go home
        > to WV for fam emergency. I 've missed reading the posts. I tried to
        > stimulate a little discussion to no effect but I know we can do it!
        We
        > were on such a roll. I just want you all to know that I appreciate
        > you! OK,now I sound like a goofball.

        > Fantasy science fiction magazine Fantasy science fiction Fantasy
        game Writing science fiction Science fiction Flash fiction

        Service.