Re: Slipping

  • mouseymouseim
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2005
      Sorry Matt, Having a busy month at the store and all. Thank God the
      harley run is over, now my head can clear up!

      Now things will slow down for a bit and then I will be getting ready
      for vacation with my sweetie! A trip to take our minds off the
      wedding details, I like that.

      Has anyone seen the new trailer for HP GOF? I have heard it is
      awesome!

      Marcie
      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Matt" <gauvaine@y...>
      wrote:
      > We're slipping again, guys. The month is almost over and we don't
      even
      > have a 1/3rd of the amount of messages. Did everyone run and hide?
    • freedomstar_57
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2005
        wrote:
        > We're slipping again, guys. The month is almost over and we don't even
        > have a 1/3rd of the amount of messages. Did everyone run and hide?

        Hello,

        I'm usually lurking here. I haven't posted anything in a while because
        of work and writing. I did read an awesome book recently. It was _The
        Wood Wife_ by Terri Windling. I'll try to pay closer attention in the
        future.

        Debbie