Re: diffrences In writting

  • Kristen
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 12, 2005
      Well Honestly I didn't know there were harry potter BOOKS Until
      around the second movie when my husnads Teenage cousin was reading
      one at christmas and griping about how they totaly ruined the movie
      and that it was nothing like the book. pppssshhh. I think the movie
      improved the book, shorted the parts that seemed to drag and was lot
      more whitty, but that just my opinion. acording to special features
      Rowling Spent a lot of time on set and everything met to her liking.
      Kristen

      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Matt" <gauvaine@y...>