9735Re: Swans war triology

    May 3, 2005
      Has he written a fourth? Did I err? I didn't read your post before i
      replied to the other one and now his website is down. I'll have to
      check Amazon, i guess, being that they've posted publishing dates
      twice a year for the last 4 years for that book.

      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Yvette"
      <yvette_n_chad@y...> wrote:
      > Has anyone read this series by Sean Russell? The last book has come
      > out recently, I am waiting to read it after I finish Shadowmarch by
      > Tad Williams. I had tried several books before finding this series
      and
      > I kept losing interest. I remember reading George Martin's, A song
      of
      > Ice and Fire series, he was killing off so many of the characters I
      > liked that I didn't read the 3rd book. Now I see he has written a
      4th.
      > Will he redeem himself? Should I go back and read the rest of the
      > story? Hmmmm. Maybe I have just become too picky.. what are your
      > thoughts?
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic