9541Re: For all those that don't know

  • Mouse
    Dec 8, 2004
      So far all I have done here is look for work and start reading
      Incubus Dreams by Laurell K. Hamiliton. Her books have gone a bit
      too much to the sex, but I can live with it.

      I have a good job now. Working for a local grocery store here, so
      many different rules and language then what I am used to, but I am
      learning. We didn't get the snow here but they sure did get it at
      Steven's Pass. That is the closest pass to me.

      I will look into that series of books since I am around books part
      of my day.

      Mouse

      -- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, caersmane
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > i am about an hour north of seattle. it is so beautiful here and
      you
      > get such a magnificent view of the cascades! plus...just to bring
      > fantasy/fiction book in to this and to stay on topic LOL several
      of
      > the shadowrun ﷯books﷯ took place in seattle, so theres that as well.
      > we're expecting snow tonite or tomorrow. shudder. my knee hurts
      > just thinking about it. still, it is soooo pretty...
      >
      > caers
      >
      > --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, mouseymouseim
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > How North of Seattle. I am up near the Canadian border. It
      seems
      > > drastic for me so far, but I am getting used to the nice rainy
      > > days. They say sunday that we may get snow here.
      > >
      > > Mousey
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic