9540Re: For all those that don't know

  • caersmane
    Dec 5, 2004
      i am about an hour north of seattle. it is so beautiful here and you
      get such a magnificent view of the cascades! plus...just to bring a
      fantasy/fiction book in to this and to stay on topic LOL several of
      the shadowrun books took place in seattle, so theres that as well.
      we're expecting snow tonite or tomorrow. shudder. my knee hurts
      just thinking about it. still, it is soooo pretty...

      caers

      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, mouseymouseim
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > How North of Seattle. I am up near the Canadian border. It seems
      > drastic for me so far, but I am getting used to the nice rainy
      > days. They say sunday that we may get snow here.
      >
      > Mousey
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic