      From: Carmen [mailto:total_freak22@...]
      Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2004 9:51 PM
      To: fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Fantasy Fiction Dungeon] Re: ummmmm,yeah

      wow, ok, now i feel little. i'm way younger............yikes. well,
      ummm, cool. i get to talk with you guys, and like, be feelin all
      adultish i guess. my birthdays thursday, so i'll be one year older at
      least.....

      Rachel <rbaker@...> wrote:
      He's 34.

      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, Carmen
      <total_freak22@y...> wrote:
      > okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, ummm, yeah, riiiiiiiiiight. no
      > raelly, how old r u?
      > --- Matt Baker <gauvaine@y...> wrote:
      >
      > > I"m 2034 years old. Augustus was emperor of Rome
      > > when i was born.
      > >
      > > Carmen <total_freak22@y...> wrote:cool. sry to
      > > ask, its just that i feel kind of odd right now.
      > > your all definitly much older than I am, but its
      > > cool. most peole think i'm older. its hilarious most
      > > of the time, but it just occurred to me that it was
      > > possible you were all much older that i expected.
      > >
      > > "Jeff C." <jpesk@y...> wrote:Old enough to know
      > > better, young enough to not care.
      > > Matt is 3 months older than me so he is getting up
      > > there in age.
      > >

      > > --- Carmen <total_freak22@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > ok, this might be a little off topic here, but out
      > > > of curiosity, how old are you guys?

      > > Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.
      > > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      > >
      > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      > > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
      > >

      > > May the forest be with you.
      > > removed]
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      > > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
      > >

      > > "For better or worse, you have been marked."

      > > removed]
      > >

      > =====
      > May the forest be with you.

      > http://vote.yahoo.com

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      May the forest be with you.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129tt0t1n/M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/
      D=groups/S=1705730314:HM/EXP=1097556667/A=2376776/R=0/SIG=11ldm1jvc/*htt
      p://promotions.yahoo.com/ydomains2004/index.html> click here

      <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/D=group
      s/S=:HM/A=2376776/rand=785462419>

      _____

      Yahoo! Groups Links