9506Re: [Fantasy Fiction Dungeon] Re: ummmmm,yeah

  • Carmen
    Oct 10, 2004
      wow, ok, now i feel little. i'm way younger............yikes. well, ummm, cool. i get to talk with you guys, and like, be feelin all adultish i guess. my birthdays thursday, so i'll be one year older at least.....

      Rachel <rbaker@...> wrote:
      He's 34.

      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, Carmen