9488Re: [Fantasy Fiction Dungeon] ummmmm,yeah

    Oct 4, 2004
      Age isn't a gauge of time or place, it's how you feel. Don't feel out
      of place. Contribute, dicuss, add anything you feel like. We don't
      always agree but at least we'll listen.

      Matt

      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, Carmen
      <total_freak22@y...> wrote:
      > cool. sry to ask, its just that i feel kind of odd right now. your
      all definitly much older than I am, but its cool. most peole think
      i'm older. its hilarious most of the time, but it just occurred to me
      that it was possible you were all much older that i expected.

      > "Jeff C." <jpesk@y...> wrote:Old enough to know better, young
      enough to not care.
      > Matt is 3 months older than me so he is getting up
      > there in age.
      >

      > --- Carmen <total_freak22@y...> wrote:
      >
      > > ok, this might be a little off topic here, but out
      > > of curiosity, how old are you guys?

      > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Service.