9485Re: [Fantasy Fiction Dungeon] ummmmm,yeah

  • Carmen
    Oct 3, 2004
      cool. sry to ask, its just that i feel kind of odd right now. your all definitly much older than I am, but its cool. most peole think i'm older. its hilarious most of the time, but it just occurred to me that it was possible you were all much older that i expected.

      "Jeff C." <jpesk@...> wrote:Old enough to know better, young enough to not care.
      Matt is 3 months older than me so he is getting up
      there in age.

      --- Carmen <total_freak22@...> wrote:

      > ok, this might be a little off topic here, but out
      > of curiosity, how old are you guys?

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      May the forest be with you.