9397Re: Dixie

    Jul 6, 2004
      Another Publish America client. This guy has posted before, trying to
      sell this thing. If i'm recalling correctly, the cover is a
      confederate flag. Not too hard to mess that up, even with digital
      rendering.

      I wonder if he's heard of Harry Turtledove? He owns the alternate
      history market, lock, stock, and two smoking barrels. He and Harry
      Harrison, S.M. Stirling and a few others.

      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Sulkey"
      <stephensulkey@y...> wrote:
      > For those of you who love alternate history fiction, ever think
      what
      > the world would have been like at the opening of the twenty-first
      > century had the South won the Civil War? Read Dixie by Stephen
      > Sulkey, an author of science fiction, horror and fantasy. You can
      > order through your bookstore, on-line through B&N and the rest, or
      > got to publisher below.
      >
      > http://www.publishamerica.com/shopping/shopdisplayproducts.asp?
      > Search=Yes
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic