9208Re: [Fantasy Fiction Dungeon] Re: Kinda OT - for the D&D players...

  • Jeff C.
    Apr 2, 2004
      notall',
      I wasn't put out by the post. I had just seen it
      before. I agree that it was pretty well done, and
      makes that old tract more readable.

      So what is everyone reading these days? I am back
      to my boring non-fiction kick (according to my wife)
      and reading Eve of Destruction the Yom Kippur War,
      Hacker's Challenge, a CISSP prep book, and in a break
      from that Da Vinci Code.

      Jeff

      http://www.planetadnd.com/humor/DD-MST3K/?file=dd-mst3k.php