9207Re: Kinda OT - for the D&D players...

  • notallwhowander
    Apr 1, 2004
      Well that went over like a screen door on a submarine.

      Sorry if I put off anyone with that last post & link. Being a devout
      Christian and an avid fantasy enthusiast/long time D&D player I
      found it very very funny. I especially appreciated how the authors
      tried to touch on the reality of all parties represented in the
      tract. I find the Chick stuff at best campy and embarassing, at
      worst I imagine what harm such knee-jerk stereotyping can do. Again
      I apologize for any off-putting I might have done. I'll try and show
      more decorum next time around.

      -notall'

      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, notallwhowander
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Take a group of typical gamers (watching MST3K), throw in a
      whacked-
      > out religious tract, mix in a liberal amount of HTML and you get...
      >
      > http://www.planetadnd.com/humor/DD-MST3K/?file=dd-mst3k.php
      >
      > (This was sent to me by the high school pastor at my church, BTW.)
      >
      > -notall'
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic