8150Re: Lodoss War/Endings

  • notallwhowander
    Mar 1, 2002
      LOL! I am right with you on that
      one.<br><br>Watching animae made me realize how much I conform to the
      American stereotype. I *like* happy endings. Okay, they
      are not necessary all the time, and a well crafted
      ending is a good ending. But sheesh, maybe the Japanese
      Ministry of Media Exports has an angst quota to meet much
      in the same way the French Ministry of Media Exports
      have with Gerrard Depardeu.<br><br>Seriously though, I
      hear the suicide rate is pretty high in Japan. Perhaps
    • Show all 8165 messages in this topic