5436Re: new book

  • b5fanatic
    Mar 1, 2001
      Why should you take offense? Both Tracy and
      Margaret are Christians and have freely admitted their
      spiritualism affects their writing(this i think you can hardly
      avoid). I have not read Dragons of a Fallen Sun, but I
      know a little about Tracy - I have read Dragonlance
      Chronicles, the war of the twins and a few others. Weis and
      Hickman are by far and above my favorite "team" writers.
      I think you should read it, and give it a shot -
      but not before you Read Dragons of Autumn Twilight
      (these books should be read in order! - imho :o)
    • Show all 8165 messages in this topic