11454Re: Hello and welcome from on old member and moderator who has been absent lately

  • Kitten
    Oct 23, 2009
      Yvette and Matt,

      It has also been a long time since I have been able to get here. Life sure has been busy and it married life is better the second time around. I'm still writing just about everyday.

      Plus, I'm still working a full time job, but Ben at the moment isn't. He was laid off in April.

      Marcie

      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk" <gauvaine@...> wrote:

      > Sames goes for me, too, Yve. I'm finishing up my master's degree in public administration and we are expecting another baby on Nov 9th, so it has been keeping me pretty busy, with little time to keep the group active and going.
      >
      > HOpefully someone can get some dicussion going and get back to where we were when everyone was participating on a regular basis.
      >
      > Matt
      >
      > --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "picabo_yve_2005" <yvette_n_chad@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello, I was looking over the site, I wish to welcome new members to the group, it has not been real active lately, it is an old group and many of our members like me are living very busy lives. I would love to see the group thrive again with fresh new faces and some of our older members. I have been on a long hiatus due to acquisition of my masters and now that that is complete, I can refocus my reading efforts on fun. Mark, congratulations on your book that came and out and the good reviews. The same goes for other authors who have found success.
      > >
      > > I am rereading the Memory, Sorrow and Thorn series by Tad Williams and am enjoying it.
      > >
      > > I hope to find new books to read that will reinspire my fantasy fiction roots again. I am not into vampireology too much yet. I am sure the twilight series is great and will eventually pick it up but I need something else to sink my teeth into now. I scan the titles at eh bookstaore every time i go in but have yet to be drawn to something in particular. I will not give up though, I will find something good soon.
      > >
      > > Again, welcome and hope all of you are doing well.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic