11319Fantasy author seeks film funding on game show

  • Pamela Mandeville
    Nov 2, 2007
      Author Jaq D Hawkins has gone on the UK programme Dragon's Den to try
      to get funding for the film version of her novel, Dance of the
      Goblins.

      Can we all show support for her on the DD website please! All you need
      to do, is click on this link to Dragon's Den
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/dragonsden/ and then scroll down to the 4 photos
      of contenders, then click on the photo upper right of her, using her
      legal name, Denise Channing, to vote.

      What's the use of this when it's effectively a popularity contest? It
      gives a good impression to potential investors. Many Dragon's Den
      contestants get funding from private investors after the show. So to
      give her
      the best chances, can we please show the world that there is
      confidence in her venture.

      It is even better if you do it from your home computers as well as at
      work, as it gives a wider spread of IP addresses.

      Thanks!

      Pam