11228Re: [Fantasy Fiction Dungeon] A newbie hello...

  • Jeff Cherpeski
    Jun 7, 2007
      Monty Python comes to mind....

      Spam, Spam, Spammity Spam.

      raegenhare <design@...> wrote: Hi! My name is Sheri Gormley, and I'd like to share my dragon
      eSerial, THE EYE OF CAER WEILEN, with all of you. It's currently
      available through Virtual Tales (www.VirtualTales.com). You can also
      visit the story website at www.CaerWeilen.com.

      Virtual Tales emails you issues of the eSerials you subscribe to
      twice each week. You can get the first four issues of any eSerial
      sent to you as a free trial, and each serial costs between $3.95-
      $6.95 total, depending on the number of words and/or issues.

      Anyway, Virtual Tales is doing a bunch of special promotions by genre
      during the month of June, and I know that they will be running a
      Fantasy sale next week. And anyone who signs up for a free trial of
      any story during June and/or makes a purchase will be entered into a
      drawing to win their entire eBook catalog.

      I am new to this group and I just discovered that members cannot post
      files; I was going to post the first four issues of CAER WEILEN for
      you to enjoy. I'll see if I can post them somewhere on my website so
      you can look at them there.

      Sheri

      P.S. -- For those aspiring writers here, Virtual Tales is looking for
      writers in multiple genres, and the submission proceedure is posted
      on the website, too.

      P.P.S. -- Did I mention how much I really, really LOVE the cover of
      Caer Weilen? Michael Leadingham is an awesome artist...