10704Hi guys, I'm home

    Feb 1, 2006
      I want you all to post as much as you want. I will catch up in time.
      I also want to thank you for all the well wishes. My father is at
      peace now. I don't want to dwell. He loved this genre as much as I
      so I want to remember good times.

      I have read on. American Gods has been interesting. The funeral
      parlor with Ibis and Jaquel hit a little too close to home but I
      have gotten beyond and I am very intrigued. I will go back and read
      spoilers as I need to. Otherwise ...forward yon Knight
      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Matt" <gauvaine@...>