10374Re: Anime, comics and my book

  • Kristen
    Dec 2, 2005
      My husband And i actualy own a comic book shop. I personaly read a
      series called elf quest, and a few other off fiction type comics. We
      both love anime. Vampire hunter d was actualy the first one we watched
      together. and we watch adult swim all the time. inuyasha is my favorit
      current series.
      Kristen

      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, excelsior34
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > Hey all just joined and looks like there are some great discussions
      > going on. Anyone into anime or comics? Was wondering what you read.
      > dig Vampire Hunter D and X, just starting my collection.
      >
      > On the comic side, I am currently collecting all things Batman. My
      > first novel comes out in December, "A Liar's Tale."

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic