10357Re: [Fantasy Fiction Dungeon] Re: Anime, comics and my book

  • Marc Vun Kannon
    Dec 1, 2005
      I started collecting about 30 years ago, did it for a long time, gave it up when the price got too high and so did the bloodshed. I bought a number of limited series, the first issues of new series, for a while after. Not any more.

      Matt <gauvaine@...> wrote: I still think Spiderman, X-men, and Detective Comics were my
      favorites. I have Preacher, Lobo, Green Arrow, the Nam, etc.
      Everything that was hot at one time or another. Remember Powerpack
      or the Outsiders? All had their moment, if only briefly.

      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, excelsior34
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > So what are you top three favorite comic series and what kind of
      > novels do you read?
      >
      > --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, karl barnes
      > <priestvyrce@y...> wrote:
      > >

      > > I,too, am a big comic book reader and to add to Matt's post; I
      > would spend WAY too much on them. I'm cutting back, but there was
      > time that I was getting at least 80 books a month(yes, I HAVE NO
      > LIFE!). As to anime, I can take it or leave it. Some of it is so
      > predictable that I can't watch it.

      Marc Vun Kannon

      http://www.marcvunkannon.com

      Unbinding the Stone--Making lemonade from fantasy lemons
      Coming in October, 2005--A Warrior Made.