Re: Author recommendation?

  • amulder12
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 26, 2009
      Tim, I take back my comments of a month ago.

      For some reason, one of his chapters was placed in front of me again, and I found myself laughing at the sheer insanity of it. So I went back and skimmed most of the entire story -- this time just trying to enjoy the madcap undisciplined mayhem, and I enjoyed it a lot more.

      No it is not conventional. Yes, it could use some good beta work. But it is also hilarious in many places.