Re: [fanficauthors] Re: Author recommendation?

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 26, 2009
      M'eh.... you wouldn't care - it's Naruto not HP...

      T.

      On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 11:19 AM, madderbrad <madderbrad@...> wrote:

      > --- In fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com, Tim Joy <jeconais@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > ... he says, with a story with a weird multiple
      > > pairing 300+ page done ...
      >
      > Tease.
      >
      > :-)
      >
      > Brad

    • amulder12
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 26, 2009
        Tim, I take back my comments of a month ago.

        For some reason, one of his chapters was placed in front of me again, and I found myself laughing at the sheer insanity of it. So I went back and skimmed most of the entire story -- this time just trying to enjoy the madcap undisciplined mayhem, and I enjoyed it a lot more.

        No it is not conventional. Yes, it could use some good beta work. But it is also hilarious in many places.