Re: Author recommendation?

  • madderbrad
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 25, 2009

      > ... he says, with a story with a weird multiple
      > pairing 300+ page done ...

      Tease.

      :-)

      Brad
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 26, 2009
        M'eh.... you wouldn't care - it's Naruto not HP...

        T.

        On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 11:19 AM, madderbrad <madderbrad@...> wrote:

        > --- In fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com, Tim Joy <jeconais@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > ... he says, with a story with a weird multiple
        > > pairing 300+ page done ...
        >
        > Tease.
        >
        > :-)
        >
        > Brad

      • amulder12
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 26, 2009
          Tim, I take back my comments of a month ago.

          For some reason, one of his chapters was placed in front of me again, and I found myself laughing at the sheer insanity of it. So I went back and skimmed most of the entire story -- this time just trying to enjoy the madcap undisciplined mayhem, and I enjoyed it a lot more.

          No it is not conventional. Yes, it could use some good beta work. But it is also hilarious in many places.