logon question

  • leopanuk
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2009
      hi do i use the same login details for all the authors or do i need a different one for each
    • Crys
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 24, 2009
        Same login works for all of the authors.

        - Crys

        Crys's Scribblings:
        http://crys.fanficauthors.net/

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11, 2009
          The logon isn't working. I even reset my password. I tried re-signing up with the name I use-Puck-and it said, "in use".

          You can teach a cat how to use the toilet.
          Teaching it how to flush is another matter.-Siegfried and Roy.

          Nunquam lamie morde me dice (Never say 'bite me' to a vampire).

          The broomsticks are mounted.
          The ghosts are a-fright.
          Enchanting takes wing,
          On All Hallows’ Night.