HP Addams crosovers

  • trecklar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2009
      Well I started yesterday and read "Family Values" and finished with "Perfect Slytherins" for breakfast.

      Dos anyone know of any complete HP Addams Family crossovers?

      Treck
    • fanficfan437
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2009
        --- In fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com, "trecklar" <trecklar@...> wrote:

        > Well I started yesterday and read "Family Values" and finished with "Perfect Slytherins" for breakfast.
        >
        > Dos anyone know of any complete HP Addams Family crossovers?
        >
        > Treck

        No, but I can recommend a fantastic WIP. It's a HP/BtVS/Addams Family
        crossover called Alexander Harris and the Shadow Council (http://www.tenhawkpresents.com/viewstory.php?sid=35 )

        Cheers