Wanted: Site beta testers

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009
      As the new code for FFA.net is about done, I now need help testing it.
      It's probably riddled with bugs, as I've written it over so many
      months that I can't tell what works and what doesn't any more ;)

      No real skills are needed, I just want people to click around the new
      sites, check that everything works, play with the user tools, leave
      fake reviews, check that the numbers on stories increment - anything,
      everything.

      I'll need a variety of OS/Browser combinations if possible. About the
      only thing I don't care about is old browsers (IE 6 and below, Firefox
      2 and below, Opera 9 and below, and older versions of Safari).

      If you're interested, please send me an email - jeconais@... if
      you don't know it - and I'll give you the new urls.