Re: All good things must come to an end

  • sam
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 7, 2009
      > --- In fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Skoglund" <full_pensieve@> wrote:
      > >
      > > My long-time illness has officially returned, although it's been pretty obvious for a while now. I will be focusing on treatment, family and what work I can manage over the next several months. Writing in general, and fanfiction in particular, is one of the things I'll be putting away. I do not expect that I will be returning to fanfiction.

      Having myself had to face the dreaded C word and force my self to walk through the doors of the Oncology department of my Hospital I empathise with you in having to face a relapse of whatever Illness you are now facing.
      A person with your talents will be missed in the fanfiction world
      The best of luck through the coming months
      Sam
      "N.I.D.C." - Short for Nil Illigitimus Desporunum Carborundum - Don't let the bastards grind you down !
    • C
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 18, 2009
        I am so sorry to hear that, I've enjoyed your writing very much, and will miss your stories. Hope things improve eventually.