Idea for Review feature...

  • lyra_mcpherson_79
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2009
      Review History..

      basically, showing all your reviews, and you can restrict it to a single author. Say, you're looking for a review, wondering if you've reviewed a particular chapter since you noticed something and don't know if you said it before...

      And shows the replies too, in case you don't keep those emails.

      Yes I know this is on FFN [minus review reply], but that is one handy feature.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2009
        Something like that has been implemented in the next version of the code.

        Tim