Re: [fanficauthors] Fanficauthors

  • Crys
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 3, 2009
      > Sounds interesting. ...'Chattel' ? Is there going to be
      > personal property of Harry involved?

      Personal property of someone, anyway.

      - Crys

      Crys's Scribblings:
      http://crys.fanficauthors.net/
    • Autumn Pantherpaw
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 3, 2009
        Any of Harry's yearmates; someone we know; one of teachers; one of the Order of the Phoenix; someone else; or some combination of thereof?

        You can teach a cat how to use the toilet.
        Teaching it how to flush is another matter.-Siegfried and Roy.

        Nunquam lamie morde me dice (Never say 'bite me' to a vampire).

        The broomsticks are mounted.
        The ghosts are a-fright.
        Enchanting takes wing,
        On All Hallows’ Night.

        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 6, 2009
          > Any of Harry's yearmates; someone we know; one of teachers;
          > one of the Order of the Phoenix; someone else; or some
          > combination of thereof?

          Canon character(s).

          Come on, do you really expect me to tell you before the story gets posted?

          Though the idea of Snape and Dumbledore becoming the chattel of Trewlawney . . .

          - Crys

          Crys's Scribblings:
          http://crys.fanficauthors.net/
        • David Evans
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 14, 2009
            --- In fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com, "msandbjw" <msandbjw@...> wrote:

            > Hey,
            > Just wondering if anyone else besides Draco664,jbern, Lady Alchymia, Kokopelli,Aaran St Vines and whydoyouneedtoknow are going to finish any of the on going stories. Those few above named post every now and then. It use to be that when they didn't post another author would now we have many that haven't posted for a while (not including Bobmin of course and then Tim because he's working on a 450 page story and the new site). So whats up with the rest of them (don't say i could post a story no one wants to see my screwed up grammar)?

            On that note, does ruskbyte ever post in here? Do we have any idea when hes going to update?
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 1 3:00 AM
              Any word on when you'll be ready to start posting this? :) The waiting is killing me ;)

              Chris

              On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 3:35 PM, Crys <ryanchessman@...> wrote:

              > Any of Harry's yearmates; someone we know; one of teachers;
              > one of the Order of the Phoenix; someone else; or some
              > combination of thereof?

              Canon character(s).

              Come on, do you really expect me to tell you before the story gets posted?

              Though the idea of Snape and Dumbledore becoming the chattel of Trewlawney . . .

              - Crys

              Crys's Scribblings:
              http://crys.fanficauthors.net/

              <*> Your email settings: