Re: [fanficauthors] Fanficauthors

  • Autumn Pantherpaw
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 30, 2009
      Sounds interesting....'Chattel'? Is there going to be personal property of Harry involved?

      You can teach a cat how to use the toilet.
      Teaching it how to flush is another matter.-Siegfried and Roy.

      Nunquam lamie morde me dice (Never say 'bite me' to a vampire).

      The broomsticks are mounted.
      The ghosts are a-fright.
      Enchanting takes wing,
      On All Hallows’ Night.

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 3, 2009
        > Sounds interesting. ...'Chattel' ? Is there going to be
        > personal property of Harry involved?

        Personal property of someone, anyway.

        - Crys

        Crys's Scribblings:
        http://crys.fanficauthors.net/
      • Autumn Pantherpaw

          > Sounds interesting. ...'Chattel' ? Is there going to be
          > personal property of Harry involved?

          Personal property of someone, anyway.

          - Crys

          Crys's Scribblings:
          http://crys. fanficauthors. net/

        • Crys
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 6, 2009
            > Any of Harry's yearmates; someone we know; one of teachers;
            > one of the Order of the Phoenix; someone else; or some
            > combination of thereof?

            Canon character(s).

            Come on, do you really expect me to tell you before the story gets posted?

            Though the idea of Snape and Dumbledore becoming the chattel of Trewlawney . . .

            - Crys

            Crys's Scribblings:
            http://crys.fanficauthors.net/
          • David Evans
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 14, 2009
              --- In fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com, "msandbjw" <msandbjw@...> wrote:

              > Hey,
              > Just wondering if anyone else besides Draco664,jbern, Lady Alchymia, Kokopelli,Aaran St Vines and whydoyouneedtoknow are going to finish any of the on going stories. Those few above named post every now and then. It use to be that when they didn't post another author would now we have many that haven't posted for a while (not including Bobmin of course and then Tim because he's working on a 450 page story and the new site). So whats up with the rest of them (don't say i could post a story no one wants to see my screwed up grammar)?

              On that note, does ruskbyte ever post in here? Do we have any idea when hes going to update?
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 1, 2009
                Any word on when you'll be ready to start posting this? :) The waiting is killing me ;)

                Chris

                --
                Ooh, shiny!