Re: [fanficauthors] Re: spell usage idea

  • Autumn Pantherpaw
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2009
      What about if someone did that, but gave it to Harry or one of the other characters? Why not Voldermort?

      You can teach a cat how to use the toilet.
      Teaching it how to flush is another matter.-Siegfried and Roy.

      Nunquam lamie morde me dice (Never say 'bite me' to a vampire).

      The broomsticks are mounted.
      The ghosts are a-fright.
      Enchanting takes wing,
      On All Hallows’ Night.