Re: Fanficauthors

  • rokiahda
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 26 8:09 AM
      Awesome news, Crys, I can't wait! :D
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 27 1:46 AM
        Thanks :D

        Looking forward to it :)

        On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 12:59 PM, Crys <ryanchessman@...> wrote:

        > Will you post it all in one go? Or have regular updates? Can
        > we get any hints about the story? Such as start point, basic
        > genre, etc ?

        Weekly updates is the plan.  8 chapters.

        One of Ror's "Odd Ideas" turned into a huge, slavering bunny on me.  That's where it originally came from.

        It's a 7th year fic, but diverges after OotP, so it's still at Hogwarts.

        The title will be "Chattel".

        - Crys

        Crys's Scribblings:
        http://crys.fanficauthors.net/

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           mailto:fanficauthors-digest@yahoogroups.com
           mailto:fanficauthors-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        --
        Ooh, shiny!
      • Autumn Pantherpaw
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 30 1:16 PM
          Sounds interesting....'Chattel'? Is there going to be personal property of Harry involved?

          You can teach a cat how to use the toilet.
          Teaching it how to flush is another matter.-Siegfried and Roy.

          Nunquam lamie morde me dice (Never say 'bite me' to a vampire).

          The broomsticks are mounted.
          The ghosts are a-fright.
          Enchanting takes wing,
          On All Hallows’ Night.

             http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/fanficauth ors/join
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
             mailto:fanficauthors- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
             mailto:fanficauthors- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

             http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

          --
          Ooh, shiny!

        • Crys
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 3, 2009
            > Sounds interesting. ...'Chattel' ? Is there going to be
            > personal property of Harry involved?

            Personal property of someone, anyway.

              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 6, 2009
                > Any of Harry's yearmates; someone we know; one of teachers;
                > one of the Order of the Phoenix; someone else; or some
                > combination of thereof?

                Canon character(s).

                Come on, do you really expect me to tell you before the story gets posted?

                Though the idea of Snape and Dumbledore becoming the chattel of Trewlawney . . .

                - Crys

                Crys's Scribblings:
                http://crys.fanficauthors.net/
              • David Evans
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 14, 2009
                  --- In fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com, "msandbjw" <msandbjw@...> wrote:

                  > Hey,
                  > Just wondering if anyone else besides Draco664,jbern, Lady Alchymia, Kokopelli,Aaran St Vines and whydoyouneedtoknow are going to finish any of the on going stories. Those few above named post every now and then. It use to be that when they didn't post another author would now we have many that haven't posted for a while (not including Bobmin of course and then Tim because he's working on a 450 page story and the new site). So whats up with the rest of them (don't say i could post a story no one wants to see my screwed up grammar)?

                  On that note, does ruskbyte ever post in here? Do we have any idea when hes going to update?
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 1, 2009
                    Any word on when you'll be ready to start posting this? :) The waiting is killing me ;)

                    Chris