Re: Forum now closed

  • Katy
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 17, 2009

      > Some of the threads will be ported over to the files sections.

      Can I request that the Masterlist of completed story rec list be one
      of the threads added to the files section?

      Am sorry to see the old forum go - I had it all added to my daily routine!
    • verahsa
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 17, 2009
        I will sorely miss the FFA forums, personally. I didn't often post,
        admittedly; but it was nice reading through the updates, and there was
        a very nice list of 'good fics' to read in the fic search links.

        I stopped searching because all the stuff I would normally 'search'
        for was in the updated fics post on a constant basis, and the last
        couple of months have been very seriously hard on me for time.

        The Forums will be sorely missed.

        Thank you, Tim, for keeping that up for us for so long, it was greatly
        appreciated. :)
      • Carlos
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 18, 2009
          I cant believe it closed, I went to the forum at least 2 times a day
          and im sad to hear its closed.