Re: spell usage idea

  • lordretro71
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2009
      --- In fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com, "lyra_mcpherson_79" <alex_mcpherson_79@...> wrote:

      > Shrinking spells on food.
      > Use it as a weapon, o'course. Get one of hagrids' huge pumpkins, shrink it and disguise the shrunken pumpkin as normal food.
      > Ron eats it.
      > BAM!
      >
      > Hehe. Sorry, just had that thought.

      would the spell be negated the moment it lost its original shape? In that case, Ron takes a big bite, pumpkin enlarges to roughly the size of his torso, goodbye head (depending on how fast it re-grows).

      Peace Out

      Lord Retro
    • Autumn Pantherpaw
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26, 2009
        What about if someone did that, but gave it to Harry or one of the other characters? Why not Voldermort?

        You can teach a cat how to use the toilet.
        Teaching it how to flush is another matter.-Siegfried and Roy.

        Nunquam lamie morde me dice (Never say 'bite me' to a vampire).

        The broomsticks are mounted.
        The ghosts are a-fright.
        Enchanting takes wing,
        On All Hallows’ Night.