Re: [fanficauthors] Fanficauthors

    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 24, 2009
      Crys is going to post a new story when it's completely done and ready for posting. I don't know what his progress with it is. Ruskbyte is writing Culture Shock, and will probably update, but probably not as often as we'd like. Not really sure of the others :)

      On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 7:36 PM, msandbjw <msandbjw@...> wrote:
      Hey,
      Just wondering if anyone else besides Draco664,jbern, Lady Alchymia, Kokopelli,Aaran St Vines and whydoyouneedtoknow are going to finish any of the on going stories.  Those few above named post every now and then.  It use to be that when they didn't post another author would now we have many that haven't posted for a while (not including Bobmin of course and then Tim because he's working on a 450 page story and the new site).  So whats up with the rest of them (don't say i could post a story no one wants to see my screwed up grammar)?

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         mailto:fanficauthors-digest@yahoogroups.com
         mailto:fanficauthors-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --
      Ooh, shiny!
    • Crys
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 24, 2009
        > Crys is going to post a new story when it's completely
        > done and ready for posting. I don't know what his
        > progress with it is.

        The writing is mostly done, but I have some comments to look through (thank you, Kokopelli) and then I'll submit to my regular grammar/punctuation beta. At that point, I'll start posting.

        - Crys

        Crys's Scribblings:
        http://crys.fanficauthors.net/
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 25, 2009
          Woo!! Awesome :D

          Will you post it all in one go? Or have regular updates? Can we get any hints about the story? Such as start point, basic genre, etc ?

          Chris

          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 25, 2009
            > Will you post it all in one go? Or have regular updates? Can
            > we get any hints about the story? Such as start point, basic
            > genre, etc ?

            Weekly updates is the plan. 8 chapters.

            One of Ror's "Odd Ideas" turned into a huge, slavering bunny on me. That's where it originally came from.

            It's a 7th year fic, but diverges after OotP, so it's still at Hogwarts.

            The title will be "Chattel".

            - Crys

            Crys's Scribblings:
            http://crys.fanficauthors.net/
          • rokiahda
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 26, 2009
              Awesome news, Crys, I can't wait! :D
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 27, 2009
                Thanks :D

                Looking forward to it :)

                On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 12:59 PM, Crys <ryanchessman@...> wrote:

                > Will you post it all in one go? Or have regular updates? Can
                > we get any hints about the story? Such as start point, basic
                > genre, etc ?

                Weekly updates is the plan.  8 chapters.

                One of Ror's "Odd Ideas" turned into a huge, slavering bunny on me.  That's where it originally came from.

                It's a 7th year fic, but diverges after OotP, so it's still at Hogwarts.

                The title will be "Chattel".

                - Crys

                Crys's Scribblings:
                http://crys.fanficauthors.net/

                <*> Your email settings:
                   Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                   (Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:
                   mailto:fanficauthors-digest@yahoogroups.com
                   mailto:fanficauthors-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                --
                Ooh, shiny!
              • Autumn Pantherpaw
                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 30, 2009
                  Sounds interesting....'Chattel'? Is there going to be personal property of Harry involved?

                  You can teach a cat how to use the toilet.
                  Teaching it how to flush is another matter.-Siegfried and Roy.

                  Nunquam lamie morde me dice (Never say 'bite me' to a vampire).

                  The broomsticks are mounted.
                  The ghosts are a-fright.
                  Enchanting takes wing,
                  On All Hallows’ Night.

                     http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/fanficauth ors/join

                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 3, 2009
                    > Sounds interesting. ...'Chattel' ? Is there going to be
                    > personal property of Harry involved?

                    Personal property of someone, anyway.

                      Message 10 of 13 , Apr 6, 2009
                        > Any of Harry's yearmates; someone we know; one of teachers;
                        > one of the Order of the Phoenix; someone else; or some
                        > combination of thereof?

                        Canon character(s).

                        Come on, do you really expect me to tell you before the story gets posted?

                        Though the idea of Snape and Dumbledore becoming the chattel of Trewlawney . . .

                        - Crys

                        Crys's Scribblings:
                        http://crys.fanficauthors.net/
                      • David Evans
                        Message 11 of 13 , Apr 14, 2009
                          --- In fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com, "msandbjw" <msandbjw@...> wrote:

                          > Hey,
                          > Just wondering if anyone else besides Draco664,jbern, Lady Alchymia, Kokopelli,Aaran St Vines and whydoyouneedtoknow are going to finish any of the on going stories. Those few above named post every now and then. It use to be that when they didn't post another author would now we have many that haven't posted for a while (not including Bobmin of course and then Tim because he's working on a 450 page story and the new site). So whats up with the rest of them (don't say i could post a story no one wants to see my screwed up grammar)?

                          On that note, does ruskbyte ever post in here? Do we have any idea when hes going to update?
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jul 1 3:00 AM
                            Any word on when you'll be ready to start posting this? :) The waiting is killing me ;)

                            Chris