spell usage idea

  • lyra_mcpherson_79
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 21, 2009
      Shrinking spells on food.
      Use it as a weapon, o'course. Get one of hagrids' huge pumpkins, shrink it and disguise the shrunken pumpkin as normal food.
      Ron eats it.
      BAM!

      Hehe. Sorry, just had that thought.
    • lordretro71
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 24, 2009
        --- In fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com, "lyra_mcpherson_79" <alex_mcpherson_79@...> wrote:

        > Shrinking spells on food.
        > Use it as a weapon, o'course. Get one of hagrids' huge pumpkins, shrink it and disguise the shrunken pumpkin as normal food.
        > Ron eats it.
        > BAM!
        >
        > Hehe. Sorry, just had that thought.

        would the spell be negated the moment it lost its original shape? In that case, Ron takes a big bite, pumpkin enlarges to roughly the size of his torso, goodbye head (depending on how fast it re-grows).

        Peace Out

        Lord Retro
      • Autumn Pantherpaw
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 26, 2009
          What about if someone did that, but gave it to Harry or one of the other characters? Why not Voldermort?

          You can teach a cat how to use the toilet.
          Teaching it how to flush is another matter.-Siegfried and Roy.

          Nunquam lamie morde me dice (Never say 'bite me' to a vampire).

          The broomsticks are mounted.
          The ghosts are a-fright.
          Enchanting takes wing,
          On All Hallows’ Night.